Session topics of ASD Packaging Congress 2019 International Packaging Industry Congress which will be held on 21 - 22 November 2019 Thursday - Friday in Swissotel the Bosphorus Istanbul, organized by the Turkish Packaging Manufacturers Association (ASD), have been finalized.
The congress with the theme of "Sustainable Packaging and Circular Economy” will take place in the innovations in the continuously developing Packaging Industry. We welcome everyone to our congress which will contribute to the development of the Packaging Industry and related industries which are common areas for all industries.
ASD Packaging Congress 2019 with a very dynamic structure of innovations in the packaging sector; The aim of this course is to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging technology at international level.
ASD Packaging Congress 2019 with the theme of "Sustainable Packaging and Circular Economy” will bring together the production branches, researchers and NGO's (Non-Governmental Organizations) supporting the Packaging Industry and Sector.
In this Congress the finalized topics as the following;1. Opening Session
2. Industry 4.0 and Digitalization
3. Active and Intelligent Packaging
4. Packaging and Shelf Life
5. Sustainable Packaging and Circular Economy, Carbon Footprint, Recycling Technologies - I
6. Sustainable Packaging and Circular Economy, Carbon Footprint, Recycling Technologies - II
7. Sustainable Packaging and Circular Economy, Carbon Footprint, Recycling Technologies - III
8. Marketing and Consumer Trends
9. Global Packaging Industry Statistics
10. Packaging Printing Technologies
11. Packaging Design
12. Quality and New Legislation in Packaging
13. Other Innovations
14. Private Session - Sisecam Cam Ambalaj
15. Closing Panel
Turkish and English websites of the congress which are www.ambalajkongresi.org and www.packagingcongress.org were opened. You can access the current information of our congress via our web sites and register as a participant. We present the SPONSORSHIP FILE of our comprehensive international congress to your information and look forward to your valuable support. In our congress with the theme of "Sustainable Packaging and Circular Economy” more than 40 speakers, 15 of whom were from abroad, were finalized for 2 days in 15 sessions. ASD Packaging Congress will be represented with 13 countries including Turkey, we aim to at least 1000 people in attendance.
We invite you to contribute to the success of the congress.
You can contact us at congress e-mail address which is firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the congress.
Turkish Packaging Manufacturers Association (ASD)